Call for Abstracts
Become an active participant at the Summit 2020 in Hamburg
Call for Abstracts:
Presentations and Posters
Submit your scientific papers until March 15, 2020 and present your findings to the interdisciplinary audience around sports, medicine and health. All submitted contributions will be assessed by the scientific program committee. The committee evaluates the contributions according to relevance for the congress program, according to scientific value, according to the objectivity of the statements, as well as the general text skills. To submit a submission, you must already be registered for the Sports, Medicine and Health Summit.
Guidelines for the submission of oral presentations and posters
You must observe the following guidelines when submitting your contribution:
- Submitters must be registered to the congress. If you are not registered yet, register here.
- Submissions must be submitted by email. Please send an email with your abstract as a word file (.doc/.docx) to email@example.com
- You can find available topics here.
- Please choose a title that clearly describes the content of your contribution.
- Avoid abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations can be used in the text if they are defined at the time of first mention.
- The name of the author (first name, last name) and the workplace (institution, city, country) must be specified.
- The contribution may be max. 2700 characters long.
- Figures and tables cannot be implemented.
- We ask you to use paragraphs sparingly, no subheadings, no references.
- Font and size as well as line spacing are irrelevant.
- Numbers / values must be separated with a comma (e.g. p> 0.5)
- All normal words are to be written out, including institute details etc.
- All authors are shown with surnames and abbreviated first names (e.g .: M. Mustermann, K. Mayer, C. Schmid)
- All institute information has the following order: university, department, (institute), city, (country, if applicable)
- The contribution must be structured in 4 paragraphs as follows:
- Please assign your contribution to one of the given topics.
- Please make sure that your contribution does not contain any spelling, grammar or scientific errors, since the contribution will be printed as submitted.
- Participation in the congress is confirmed by submitting a contribution.
- The general conditions of the congress are accepted.
- Representation for the presentation of a submitted contribution is not planned.
- In May 2020, the authors will be informed whether their submitted contribution has been proposed for the congress program.
- If your contribution is not accepted, a refund of the congress fee is possible.
All participants in the congress are required to pay a participation fee. Chairpersons and speakers of symposia, speakers of free lectures and poster authors are not exempt from the participation fee.
With the submission of contributions, a declaration by the author on possible industrial relationships is required