Call for abstracts
Contribute to the scientific program!
Abstract submission is still open!
Submit your abstract until November 18, 2020.
- 1. Registration
Create a user account, activate it and register with the appropriate fee.
- 2. eOrganiser
Log in to the eOrganiser with your user account. It’s important that you have already registered with a fee. If you have trouble signing in even though you have registered with a fee and received the confirmation e-mail, please delete your browser history and cache.
- 3. Submit Abstract
Abstracts can be submitted in German or English. The presentation will be held in the language the abstract was submitted in. Please avoid spelling, grammar or scientific mistakes, as the paper will be published as submitted.
1. Start your submission by clicking the button "Submit Abstract".
2. Choose your preferred presentation type - you can choose whether your contribution should be presented as an oral presentation or as a poster. The number of oral presentations is limited. If a contribution cannot be accepted as an oral presentation, it will be reviewed as a poster.
3. Choose a title that clearly describes the content of your contribution. Avoid capital letters and abbreviations in the title. Abbreviations can be used in the text if they are defined at the time of the first entry.
4. Enter your abstract text in the field "Abstract". Please note that your abstract text may include 350 words only and adhere to the following structure: background, method, result, conclusion. Figures and tables cannot be converted. Figures/values must be pointed off (e.g.: p>0.5).
5. Include all participating authors with their personal details. Make sure that email addresses are spelled correctly and are up-to-date.
6. Select the correct topic from the list to submit your contribution.
7. If there is a conflict of interest, please describe it briefly.
8. Indicate whether your abstract may be published in the congress media.
9. Click on "Preview and Submit" to check your contribution. If the contribution meets your expectations, click on "Submit".
The submission of an abstract does not replace a registration as a participant in the congress. The author must register separately via the online registration and pay a registration fee. Authors who have submitted an abstract will be informed by email in January 2021 whether their contribution has been accepted. If your abstract is not accepted, a refund of the congress fee is possible.